6.30.2008

Man, I'm So Hyped Right Now


I wanted to wait a while and see if KG's RIDICULOUS post-championship game interview took off on its own, as I figured it would.  Yet somehow this gem has gone astonishingly under-appreciated since the Celtics clinched the title.  

No one in my mind was more deserving of a ring than Garnett, and I love the guy; but watch how he roller coasters from exhausted and joyous shock, to an Adidas-commercial outburst, to crying like a school girl, to spitting game--all under the span of a minute.  





My personal highlights:

"Man, I'm so, I'm so hyped right now"

"Michelle, you look good tonight, girl. You look good"

"I made it, Ma! Top of the world! Top of the world!"

"Im so happy right now, I'm not finin' ta sleep all week"

"I can't take all this, man. But I'm certified now.  Certified"

Great stuff.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is possibly the greatest sports post-game celebration of all-time. I mean, seriously, the guy is fucking nuts. The part where he mumbles incoherently after shouting out ANYTHINGS POSSIBLE--pure comedic gold.